FIND A PERFECT TYRE FOR YOUR VEHICLE
Lightweight tyres carry the load up to the range of 500 kg which varies for trucks that take a load up to 1500 Kg. Apart from on-road tyres there are diverse categories where tyres can be differentiated which are mentioned below.
- Snow Tyres are designed with larger gaps so that they can be easily worked out on icy terrains. They have engraved “Three peak mountain flake” symbol on the side walls. These tyres are designed to optimize usage in temperatures minus 7 degrees.
- Forever season tyres are quieter on clear and clean roads but not so capable to work on snowy land. These tyres also have gaps but smaller than snow tyres and bigger than summer tyres.
- All-terrain tyres are good on rocks, sand, and ice. Designed to handle the highway driving with sufficient amount of grip with roads.
- High-performance tyres are quite reliable and stronger in durability.
- Truck tyres have 70 to 45% of the tread width, and a wide-base for heavy vehicles. It is a single tire that has the same contact pressure to the ground.
- Off-road tyres used soft terrains such as agricultural, construction vehicles and forestry equipment.
- Aircraft tyres are designed to absorb the shock of landing. They are small in size to minimize space and weight.
- Industrial tyres are solid for smooth surfaces filled with foam generally used in road rollers, tractors, forklifts and, loaders.
CERTIFIED REPAIR SHOP
We are certified to make your vehicle periodic inspection